KTF-Harlingen started in 2007 as a family business with the core values that stands for stability, long term relationships and innovation.
We are daily active with horizontal, vertical (heavy lift) and special transport in any way.
We have the availability of scopic and tower cranes, all mobile, till 500 tons.
We also have SPMT modules with high loading capacity.
We operate on a daily bases in:
– Wind and Renewable Energy
– Oil and Gas Industry
– Shipbuilding Industry
– Utility construction
We also have the availability of our own Port Service Harlingen with an own quay of 350 meters.
On this quay we can provide different services:
– Transhipment (loading and unloading)
– Bulk Handling (also in storage)
– Storage, in and outdoor facility ’s
– Finalize shipbuilding
– Ships documentation
We are settled in our own WindPowerCentre. Here we have the availability for in and outdoor storage of all the elements for windturbines and other products. We are specialized in the transportation and elevating of windturbines all over Europe.
USP’s for the on/offshore Wind Industry:
– Knowledge and Storage at our own yard and Sea quay (Windpark Fryslân)
– Full range off our own and required equipment
– Quay facility ISPS whit loading and unloading equipment
– Lifting equipment till 500 tons and SPMT transport
– Full certified and highly skilled employees
– The availability to addept, ad hoc, on every situation
At this moment KTF-Harlingen has 55 employees and a turnover of €12 million per year.