Join the Netherlands Lounge @ HUSUM Wind 2023!
HUSUM Wind is the most important themed renewable energy industry show for the German market. Originating from Germany’s first national wind energy fair in 1989, it has grown to encompass all players and segments in the field of renewable energy. On- and offshore wind power, green hydrogen, sectoral linking, and storage technologies, as well as digitalization, recycling & repowering, and the associated financing infrastructure, are the focus of this trade show with its tradition of innovation.
Holland Home of Wind Energy (HHWE) will set up a Netherlands Lounge with a total floorspace of 56sqm, where every participant will get individual exposure.
Participation includes the following:
- Fully furnished booth with customized Netherlands branding;
- Own posterdesk for each participant;
- Corporate photos and logo on backwall lounge;
- Company profile in (online) directory HUSUM Wind;
- Shared TV screen to display PPT (max. 6 slides) or corporate movie (max. 1,5 min);
- Host(ess)/support on site;
- Max. 2 exhibitor passes per company + 1 parking permit;
- Support with arranging meetings on the exhibition floor;
- Hotel recommendation; and
- Joint promotion.
HHWE members €3.000,00
Recurring participants €3.200,00
All participation costs are without VAT and travel related expenses.